Check out the Latest Articles:

Is your house disaster-ready? Where we live often depends on our financial situation, social standing, or family obligations. If you live in the UK and thinking of buying a house, or moving to a better house (i.e., disaster-resistant) then you need to know about Home Information Packs (HIPS). If you have plans to sell your house, do note that from 10th September 2007, you need to have a Home Information Pack.

The information packs will be used to replace surveys and searches and to put all relevant information for house buyers into one easy to reach place. This requirement is for houses which have 3 bedrooms and above.

Comments are closed.